Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

MALWARE/TROJAN REMOVAL HELP

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

MALWARE/TROJAN REMOVAL HELP

Unread postby nriucitall » November 20th, 2009, 5:48 am

hi i was told to post my hijackthislog here first. i am having continual problems on my pc due to some kind of trogan embedded into my pc. i was in a chat room using yahoo messenger and a guy sent this to my machine, his yahoo screenname was god.machine if you would like to know.
please help me fix this, i am very concerned. thanks in advance.

i have an uninstall_list and a rsit log already run. all 3 reports generated within the same few minutes.
HERE IS THE HIJACKTHIS REPORT:
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 1:18:15 AM, on 11/20/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\cisvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllhost.exe
c:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\snmp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\dmadmin.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\cidaemon.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\hijackthis.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\notepad.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mogeriduz] Rundll32.exe "c:\windows\system32\duweweba.dll",a
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [ALUAlert] C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUNotify.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [ALUAlert] C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUNotify.exe (User 'Default user')
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\nwprovau.dll
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/windowsupda ... 8624163734
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: c:\windows\system32\duweweba.dll,degipeme.dll
O21 - SSODL: femoyitof - {4dd6122e-4d01-404d-8317-b2284fe6c833} - c:\windows\system32\duweweba.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: mujuzedij - {4dd6122e-4d01-404d-8317-b2284fe6c833} - c:\windows\system32\duweweba.dll
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe

--
End of file - 2631 bytes
nriucitall

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: MALWARE/TROJAN REMOVAL HELP

Unread postby askey127 » November 24th, 2009, 7:53 am

nriucitall,
I don't know whether this machine can be rescued or not.
While we are working on this, please don't run, add, or remove anything unless I ask.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Restore Item(s) From HiJackThis Backup
Start HiJackThis. Choose View the List of Backups
When the list comes up, put a check on all lines that are showing from the most recent backup:
Click on the Restore button, and answer "Yes".
---------------------------------------------
Run CKScanner
Download CKScanner from here:http://downloads.malwareremoval.com/CKScanner.exe
Important - Save it to your desktop.
Doubleclick CKScanner.exe and click Search For Files.
After a couple minutes or less, when the cursor hourglass disappears, click Save List To File.
A message box will verify the file saved.

Double-click the CKFiles.txt icon on your desktop and copy/paste the contents in your next reply.
REBOOT Your Machine
Post a New HiJackThis Log
Start HijackThis
Click Do System Scan and Save a Log File.
When the Scan is complete, select the whole log (Ctrl-A), copy and paste the log contents in a reply.

So we are looking for a new HiJackThis log and the log from CKScanner.
askey127
askey127
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Re: MALWARE/TROJAN REMOVAL HELP

Unread postby NonSuch » November 28th, 2009, 1:03 am

Due to a lack of response, this topic is now closed.

If you still require help, please open a new thread in the Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my! forum, include a fresh FRST log, and wait for a new helper.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator